- Posted by Jennifer Saville
- On June 13, 2018
Alexi Wood moderates panel “Addressing Sexual Harassment in the Entertainment Industry” organized by the Ontario Bar Association’s Entertainment, Media & Communication Law, and Labour and Employment Law sections. The speakers Jane Angel (Canadian Film Centre), Stuart Rudner (Rudner Law) and Victoria Shen (ACTRA Toronto) discuss how to address sexual harassment allegations in the entertainment industry, including:
- Critical policies to implement;
- How to protect corporate clients;
- Advocating for clients who have experienced sexual harassment; and
- The role of unions in handling and preventing sexual harassment.